Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Set in Progress

 The Set-Up
Watching this image come to fruition has been a difficult/Jersey-filled process.
I have been building a life size to shoot in this semester.
Here are some process shots to an idea of what the set will look like behind:

                                           Being built under Robby's bed in the apartment

                                               Max in room

                                             (Still dirty...but an idea of where it will be)
The whites show up on most screens, if you can't see a room I apologize.

War Gamers:
I've been following/attending a historical war-gaming club the past few weeks getting aquainted with these men and why/how they create these fantasies (but not really, NAPOLEON! ). I just took a few quick shots last week and started scanning some of the mini-models they use for a larger project.

No...you were wargaming!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_iONYATkHc

This is a video on the guys, they've been playing in this basement since the late 80's.

Some Misc. 4X5 from the semester not previously posted:


                                                                       Decadence

                                                                          Jack

Kind of Blue

Elizabeth Renstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment